Head Chef - Michelin Restaurant - Birmingham
Head Chef needed for a brilliant, modern, fine dining restaurant located just outside of Birmingham. This tight knit team are pushing for accolades, they work for each other and really enjoy what they do. The successful head chef will work under the chef patron and will be involved in all areas of the business including menu development.
- Award winning, modern British restaurant serving seasonal dishes using the best produce available
- The business is established and needs a focussed talent in the kitchen, this is an opportunity for a talented chef to make a name for themselves over time and to lead a passionate and driven brigade
- Must be able to demonstrate their experience working in quality focussed, fine dining kitchens and serving both tasting menus and A La Carte - michelin / rosette experience is required
- Show a genuine passion for the industry and an interest in current food trends including vegan and allergen awareness
- Always strive to exceed customer expectations and go the extra mile
- Creative, hands on and passionate
- You must be flexible and adaptable as a Chef and a Manager
Package & Benefits
- Up to £40k salary package
- Tuesday to Saturday working week
- A chance to lead and work with a driven, passionate, like minded team
- Fantastic career opportunities, an opportunity to make a name for yourself and get your cooking known
Every application that Tonic receive is valued, and we will endeavour to let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.