Tonic are looking for a General Manager for an iconic new venue. This is your chance to make your mark on this funky attraction, which has a fantastic food and beverage offering. This newly opening businesses will be one of the top destinations in the city.
This is an innovative business which is independently owned and is growing through self-funding. The successful General Manager will -
- Have excellent people skills with guests and your team alike, they will be a real 'people person'
- Effectively, communicate, delegate and motivate your team
- Have a keen eye for new and innovative ideas, think outside the box to drive revenue and save on the bottom line
- Have a natural passion and knowledge for mouth-watering food and quirky cocktails
- Be aware of trends within the market and will be able to exploit them to the advantage of the business
- Have experience with all financial aspects of a business, showing strong knowledge with P&L management, forecasting and cost control
- Have experience managing a large team (40+)
- A CV which shows longevity and loyalty within your career in large drink (wet) led venues
- Be fun loving and young at heart, this is a grown-ups playground in the city!
In return for their hard work the successful General Manager will a salary package worth in excess of £45k.
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly