Head of Finance - London
Head of Finance - West London
Tasty PLC are looking for a Head of Finance to support our ambitious plans, this is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on an effective and exciting restaurant business.
Tasty PLC are a branded restaurant business that operates, Wildwood and dim t. We are passionate about providing great food and service in equally spectacular settings. We operate 60 restaurants across the UK
This is a role that would suit a qualified accountant with experience within practice and ideally with experience within listed businesses.
You will report into the Financial Director (FD) and your responsibilities will include preparing management accounts, carrying out balance sheet reconciliations, producing both year end and interim accounts, working on the annual audit, completing VAT returns, managing bonus calculations and updating budgets. Additionally part of this role would include supporting the FD with analysis of different areas of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to prepare statutory accounts
- Knowledge of IFRS and impact
- Have an understanding of Corporation tax
- Ideally 2 years post qualified
- Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning and developing quickly
- Have a genuine interest and knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Experience within Hospitality accounting would be useful but not essential
- Ideally be ACA qualified
- If not you must be ACCA / CIMA qualified or a finalist
- Ideally have experience of audits
If the above sounds like you then this role will give you the opportunity to put into practise what you have already learnt and significantly develop you career as a finance profession within an exciting and ambitious business. Please apply below to find out more.
Apply for Head of Finance - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly