COMMIS CHEF - Llandudno, Wales
The Cottage Loaf is a traditional food led pub-restaurant in the heart of the busy town of Llandudno. With significant investment in recent years and the hard work of all our team our reputation is growing strongly and covers with it, so we are currentlylooking for an enthusiastic COMMIS CHEF to assist in our busy kitchen and further strengthen our team.
We are passionate about food, and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh and local produce. Our menus reflect this and change regularly. This is an excellent opportunity for any chef looking for a progressive and challenging role.
Up to £8.25 per hour + employee benefits
The company, Stange and Co. is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and have experience working with fresh food, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff and close family and friends at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning, or call 01492 870762 (contact: Jayne Selby, manager), alternatively send your CV with covering letter to The Cottage Loaf, Market Street, Llandudno LL30 2SR.