Business Development Manager
Are you looking for your next career move working for one of the most respected brewers in the UK? Do you have field sales experience and can show progress in your career to date? If you answered yes to both, this could be the ideal job for you.
At Timothy Taylor’s we’ve been brewing award-winning cask ales since 1858. We take immense pride in brewing and selling a premium range of beers.
We’re looking for an experienced salesperson who can convey our passion for beer to prospective customers and continue to grow business. You’ll be responsible for delivering volume and profit for South London, calling on new and existing customers. You’ll sell the Timothy Taylor brand through all channels in the ‘On Trade’ including nationals, wholesalers and other breweries.
To be successful you’ll need to:
- Have minimum 2 years field sales experience
- Be comfortable presenting to groups of up to thirty people
- Show that you have progressed in your career
- Be passionate about the Timothy Taylor’s brand
- Take personal responsibility to deliver growth in your region
- Have a full clean driving licence
In return you’ll get:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company car
- Industry leading pension
- Private healthcare (individual)
- 31 days holiday per year
If you want to join a sales team that’s going from strength to strength…apply today.