Sales Executive - London
Hospitality Sales Executive - Stamford Bridge, Fulham
Reporting to: Hospitality Sales Manager
Working Hours: 35 hours a week including match days, across any 5 of 7 days a week
Job Function: Proactive and reactive new business sales for Hospitality
- Generate new seasonal hospitality leads and produce a strong new business campaign
- Proactively generate new match-by-match leads.
- Ensure all enquiries are responded to and followed up in line with our CFC expectations and policies.
- Provide weekly pro-active sales reports with line manager.
- Host new business clients on match day and at other business related events.
- Forward planning and conducting client facing interaction with key accounts on a match day
- Represent the Chelsea FC brand at any external events, meetings, exhibitions.
- Assisting with sales, administration, and marketing of match day packages.
- To work closely with operations on a match day to ensure clients contentment within all aspects of hospitality
- Arranging and facilitating show rounds for match day and seasonal sales.
- Assist with processing of tickets for all games.
- Liaison with operations prior to and on match day to ensure client satisfaction.
Measures of Performance:
- To ensure that all clients are dealt with professionally and courteously at all times
- Achievement of team targets as set
- All administration completed accurately and efficiently
- To ensure that all objectives set out on appraisal are achieved
- To ensure all measures of performance criteria are met and exceeded
- To achieve maximum results in Mystery Shopper
- Proven track record with two years’ experience selling premium hospitality
- Target driven
- Confident in client facing situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- IT Skills to a high standard
- Commitment to the hours to do job including Match days and evenings
- Sound knowledge of Sales techniques and selling strategies
- Product knowledge and understanding of company objectives
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.