Customer Relations Advisor - Mountsorrell
Customer Relations Advisors at Fusion are the first team members that our customers and members meet. First impressions are important and as a Customer Relations Advisor, you are responsible for providing a warm welcome to each customer, proactively driving membership sales, providing accurate information, swiftly processing transactions and ensuring the reception area is managed effectively and efficiently.
This is a results driven role, where your natural ability to influence and persuade will shine through. We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers and potential customers of the centre
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets set by CRM and central support
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the reception area
- Monitor and control entry to the centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices, and assisting them in weighing up their options, supporting the right choice of membership each individual customer
- Positively and proactively drive retention
- Accurately undertake cash handling and reconciliation procedures and administrative duties
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date
- Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
Many of our Customer Relations Advisors have gone on to different roles within Fusion via our industry leading training and development programmes. If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community then this could be the perfect role for you.
To be successful as a Customer Relations Advisor, you will have:
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to “seal the deal”
- Results-driven team-player, with a solutions-focused, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to influence and persuade
- Good numerical and written skills
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym membership at Fusion centres
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more, click the link to apply today.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.