Receptionist - Liverpool
Receptionist - Restaurant Bar and Grill, Liverpool
Part time | £7.50 per hour plus tips and company benefits
The Individual Restaurant Company is one of the most dynamic and well regarded restaurant companies in the UK, responsible for a collection of amazing restaurants including Piccolino, The Restaurant Bar & Grill, Bank Restaurant & Bar and Gino's D'Acampo -My Restaurant.
We offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants, with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
We are looking for fun, outgoing, enthusiastic people with plenty of personality and a passion for the hospitality industry to join our team!
- Do you want to work with the best and deliver the most outstanding guest service?
- Are you calm, confident and capable under the pressure of a busy Saturday night?
As Reception Host, you will be responsible for the day to day running of an efficient and productive reception operation, to maximise revenue, ensuring the service provided by the Reception team meets with the company’s standards of consistently exceeding guest expectations.
It also expected:
- To manage and control the Restaurant Reservations via the reservations system
- To ensure you and the team maximise the revenue potential of bookings on a daily basis.
- To assist the Bar team where needed with bills liaising with Floor and Bar staff; if reception is quiet.
- To have maximum knowledge of all products, service standards, procedures and company policies.
- Full time and part time hours available. Flexibility is essential for this role and the ability to work Saturday evenings.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fantastic communicator with the ability to liaise effectively with Front of House and BOH managers.
- High volume experience in managing bookings in a fast paced environment
- Excellent standards of health & safety
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding guest service
- The opportunity to progress and work in different sections within the company
- Competitive annual leave
- Excellent rates of pay
- Staff card with excellent discount in all of the company’s restaurants
Please send your CV detailing your work experience, salary expectations and availability.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process and all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum & Immigration Act 1996)