Business Administration Apprentice - Abergele
Business Administration Apprentice - Ty Mawr Holiday Park
Set at the foot of the mountains, Ty Mawr is just a 10 minute stroll from the beach. If you've seen our new TV advert then you'll know how beautiful the park is, we filmed everything on location at Ty Mawr so why not experience it for yourself? Splash in the indoor pool or go crazy on the adventure playground. Play a family game of footie on the large all-weather sports court. In the evening head down to Sands Club and try your hand at bingo and watch the Teamstars and cabaret act doing their Entertainment stuff!
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an organised and passionate Business Administration Apprentice to join the Team at Ty Mawr Holiday Park based in North Wales.
Reporting to the Admin Manager, you will be required to:
- Organise the training on park and help to input the information
- Assist with the health and safety on park, ensuring everything is recorded
- Assist the admin department with daily duties from sending post to dealing with owners accounts.
- Provide advice to owners if they have any queries.
The successful Person will:
- Have excellent organisations skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be confident and outgoing.
- Have a passion to work in an administration role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Park passionate on developing Apprentices.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training