Housekeeping Supervisor - Chippenham
Housekeeping Supervisor - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Chippenham
We are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor to complete the management team within the Housekeeping department at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa. The ideal Housekeeping Supervisor will have a keen eye for detail and an understanding of the standards required to maintain a 5 Red Star rating.
Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Housekeeper in ensuring all rooms are consistently cleaned and presented to a high standard
- Support the Room Attendants to ensure rooms are ready as per schedule
- Assist the Linen Porter to fulfil their daily duties and support where required
- Supervise turndown in the evening to ensure standards are being achieved/maintained
- Assist in training the team with regards to customer service, standards, H&S and COSHH
- To clean and prepare rooms as required in order to fulfil guests requirements and requests
- Take charge of the department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeeper
Experience and skills required to fulfil the Housekeeping Supervisor role:
- Must have experience as a Supervisor/Self Checker or Room Attendant - experience as a Supervisor within a comparable property would be a distinct advantage
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to communicate in fluent English, both written and verbal
- Proactive approach to work and initiative
- Physically fit, this is a manual ‘hands on’ role which requires lifting and carrying
- Team player!
We are offering a full time role working 40 hours over 5 days a week including evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays. Rota is issued according to the business needs.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis to fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- Additional holiday days for length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in ‘Restaurant Hywel Jones’ or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you can show via your CV that you have the right experience and background for this role we would love to hear from you, please forward a copy of your current CV to apply.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.