Swimming Teachers - London
Swimming Teachers - ASA Level 2 - North London
Just Swim, based in London, is looking to recruit Level 2 qualified swimming teachers with a passion for swimming. The job will include school swimming lessons, group swimming lessons, one-to-one lessons and occasional school holiday work. Positions are available for both regular teaching hours and cover work, starting week commencing 3rd September 2018.
About the role:
- Delivering high quality and motivational lessons to a wide range of ages and abilities
- Working in line with Swim England's Learn to Swim Programme with an emphasis on stroke technique
- Excellent knowledge of teaching and correct technique on all four strokes
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Willingness to teach in the water
Requirements for the role:
- Level 2 swimming teacher/instructor qualification
- Experience in delivering and leading swimming lessons for both KS1 & KS2 School lesson and after hours group lessons
- Knowledge of the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme
- Positive and professional attitude towards work
Interviews will take place week commencing 30th July 2018.
Excellent pay rate and on-going training development.
Hours of work are to be advised but we are looking to recruit for both school hours and after school/evening and weekend hours. Ideally somebody who is prepared to commit to both midweek and one weekend day will be preferred.
How to apply
Please apply with a full CV and a brief cover note, outlining your experience and enthusiasm for swimming, .