Members Development Manager - London
Members Relations Manager - Shoreditch, London
Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting for a Members Relations Manager to join The Curtain family.
As a Member Relations Manager, you'll:
- Conduct show rounds of The Curtain members club to prospective members and invite selected individuals to come and experience the club
- Work with our Membership Manager and Director of Membership and Music to create a positive and seamless sales process from introduction to sign up and renewal
- Design and deliver prospective membership events, networking evenings and show cases
- Network with local businesses and creative hubs to grow and diversify our membership portfolio
- Generate and develop a large network of contacts across a variety of industries
- Regularly liaise with our membership and operational teams to give feedback from members about the service, operations and programming
- Attend events across the hotel as an ambassador for everything we do at The Curtain to attract new members
- Be results focused, a great negotiator and proactive in your approach to sales
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Help with the administration and onboarding of new members
- Use personal contacts and networks to attend key events across the UK and promote membership at these events, ensuring key potential members have the personal connection to apply
- Sales/commercial experience preferably within the creative industries, e.g. music, film & TV, technology etc
We are looking for passionate people that have a real enthusiasm for delivering the very best quality whilst injecting some proactive rock and roll fun into what they do.
What is The Curtain?
A rooftop brasserie & pool, private screening room, 120 luxury guest rooms (including six suites), a members club and Red Rooster Shoreditch – a music-filled, soulfood restaurant by acclaimed NY chef Marcus Samuelsson - The Curtain is a corner of Manhattan cool in Shoreditch. Brought to London by Michael Achenbaum, the man responsible for some of New York's most fashionable hotels, The Curtain scores high in the rock 'n' roll stakes with a gym designed by Jon Squirrel of The Vault and the walls bursting with art and photography by Mick Rock. There’s also a spa, fully-soundproofed live performance space and over 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Why work at The Curtain?
Dubbed ‘Shoreditch’s coolest new hotel’ by The Telegraph we do things a little differently around here. We empower our people to be respectfully courageous and say what they think, creative, honest and most importantly of all selfless… There’s no room for ego here we are all one big family.
- Competitive salaries
- Great food on duty
- The opportunity to work with world renowned international chef Marcus Samuelson
- Totally rock and roll staff raves
- Uniforms provided and dry cleaned for you
- Team competitions and awards
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Interested in learning more… Just APPLY below!
In line with the Immigration Act 2016 we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. We will ask for documentation should you be shortlisted for interview.
We receive a large number of applications for people wanting to join our family. If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days of your application then on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Don’t worry though! We will keep hold of your details in case something else comes up in the future.