Bar Supervisor - Dawlish
Bar Supervisor - Dawlish Sands Holiday Park
Park Holidays UK Ltd has a collection of 28 Holiday Parks around the South Coast of England stretching from Devon to Suffolk. We are looking for a Bar Supervisor to join our team.
If you enjoy working with customers, then we would love to hear from you.
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification preferred, however training can be provided.
- Previous experience of working within a Bar environment preferred, but not essential.
- To assist the Complex Manager with the day to day running of the bar/ complex.
- To be responsible for all bar keys, floats, takings whilst on duty and to ensure all monies are secured in the safe at the end of the service period.
- To ensure bar opening and closing times are adhered to.
- To organise staff rotas to provide an adequate level of staffing with due consideration to the time of year and number of guests on park.
- To carry out regular stock checks to ensure the bars regularly stocked to maintain the smooth running of the bar to maximise efficiency.
- To ensure all required paperwork is prepared and presented in line with the Company requirements and copies kept in an orderly fashion.
- To report and maintenance issues to the maintenance department.
- To ensure all bar staff are trained in their function with due regard to health & safety legislation and in line with Company standards.
- To ensure all health & safety licensing legislation is adhered to at all times.
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required, including changing tank beer containers.
- To deal with any discrepancy or complaint that may arise in a professional manner and in line with the Company standards.
- To ensure that products sold are in date by rotating bar and cellar stock.
- To ensure minimum wastage.
- Report any absenteeism or misconduct to the Complex Manager/ General Manager immediately.
- To work on the bar when necessary in accordance with the duties outlined in the Bar Person Job Description.
- To ensure personal appearance of self and bar staff is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene and as required by the park.
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in a clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation.
- To ensure that a licensing regulations
Apply for Bar Supervisor - Dawlish
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly