Food & Beverage Assistant - Newbury
Food & Beverage Assistant - DoubleTree by Hilton Newbury North
Casual, with incentivised hourly pay increases over agreed time frames!.
Are you looking to join a great team who strive to ensure our guests experience is nothing but the best and work is fun? If you have a sparkling personality and a great smile, then this is the job for you!
Your role as a Food & Beverage Assistant will be to provide exceptional service and create a positive experience for both colleagues and guests. You will work in all areas of food and beverage including Conference, Restaurant and Bar, and be given all the training you need to ensure our service is enjoyed by all.
You will be offered continuous learning and development as part of your role and have opportunities to progress in your career with a personal development plan tailored just around you and what you see for your future!
We offer a variety of employee benefits which includes:
- Pay reviews giving you the opportunity to earn up to £8.25 per hour
- Free Shuttle bus
- Free meals and refreshments on duty
- Worldwide travel perks including both discounted room rates and food and beverage discounts of up to 50%!
- Love2Shop retail discount membership, discounted cinema tickets, gym memberships and access to exclusive benefits and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers from the 1st day of employment
- Numerous benefits including incremental holiday entitlement, healthcare schemes, employee assistance program and many more
- Employee recognition schemes such as employee of the month with monetary incentives
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant - Newbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly