Self-Employed Personal Trainer – St Neots
International Brand Expanding Across the UK – Snap Fitness.
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17 inch touch screens, TRX (functional frames), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
In lieu of paying rent you will be required to work 10 Hours
Are you ready to snap up an opportunity to build your own Personal Training business with the support and security of Saint Neots Club? We're looking for Personal Trainers ready to take their business to the next level.
Already a Personal Trainer in the area? Join forces with us and expand your business with the flexibility, sales support and large range of world-class equipment available at Snap Fitness.
To be a Snap Fitness Personal Trainer you will have:
- A passion for people, and their health and wellbeing
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Proven sales skills
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Level 3 REPS Certification
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous Personal Training experience
Opportunity for growth:
- Personal Trainers strong in sales and management will be highly regarded. There is plenty of opportunity for growth within various roles throughout Snap Fitness.
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!
Apply for Self-Employed Personal Trainer – St Neots
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly