HR Manager - London
Fusion Lifestyle, a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator, is recruiting a HR Manager from a fast-paced, high-volume human resources environment in leisure, hospitality, retail or similar. This is a newly created position and the HR Manager will provide comprehensive expert advice to the business in relation to all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
As HR Manager you will have in-depth knowledge and solid experience across all aspects of HR management, especially complex employee relations casework with the ability to identify risks and advise accordingly. You should be an expert in employment law as this role involves a high volume of advisory services and coaching to line managers across multiple sites. The Leisure industry is busy and fast-paced so this role would suit someone motivated with loads of drive, the ability to multitask and highly compliance orientated
Fusion manages over 90 dynamic venues offering mainstream & specialist sports and leisure plus some exciting new brands such as INTENCITY (HIIT fitness studio concept), Total Football (5 a side league venue), Bickel’s Yard (proprietary café concept), and more in the pipeline. We are a registered charity, with a commercial outlook, and are proud to provide our local communities with inclusive and accessible sport and leisure that enhances health, vitality and wellbeing.
• Providing a comprehensive generalist HR service to colleagues, including high volume employee relations advice
• Develop and implement HR policies & practices in accordance with employment law and Fusion compliance requirements
• Ensure company compliance with employment law, manage casework including ownership for high risk cases and ET preparation/representation
• Manage constructive trade union relationships
• Create and deliver training/workshops to upskill DBMs/GM’s employee relations capability
• Develop and support the implementation of robust performance management, development and succession
• Project management, in particular organisational restructures and TUPE transfers but also specific projects as directed by management
• Ensure HR metrics and reporting in relation to company & HR departmental targets are followed up where necessary, particularly with regards to compliance
• CIPD qualified Level 7 or equivalent experience
• Excellent knowledge and experience in employment law, particularly TUPE and dispute resolution
• In-depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of HR management including succession planning and organisational change
• Experience of working in a people-intensive, fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A proven track record of successfully negotiating with and influencing stakeholders
• Problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to assess risk
• Excellent PC and HR System Skills (preferably iTrent)
Based in our London Bridge office, with travel throughout our operational locations, this role is full-time, paying up to £40k, depending on experience.
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
• Family Choice gym membership
• Pension Scheme
• Private Medical
• Eye test (DSE users)
• Season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.