Shift Engineer / Maintenance Technician - K West Hotel & Spa
K west Hotel & Spa, the cool 4 star deluxe hotel in Shepherds Bush is currently searching for a proactive & driven Shift Engineer to join our Maintenance team.
With 220 rooms, a holistic spa, fitness club and DJ in the bar on Friday and Saturday nights our Hotel is always buzzing with energy!
K West Hotel & Spa was purchased in 2000, completely renovated and repositioned. It has built a reputation for contemporary design, extra-large bedrooms and a “Vibe” that appeals to the corporate markets particularly in the entertainment industry.
The Hotel is a busy vibrant property in West London and plays an important role within the local community as a venue and as an employer.
- To have at least 1 year Maintenance experience in a 4/5 star hotel.
- To have excellent communication skills
- To be friendly, engaging and have a positive and professional approach and attitude towards the team
- Excellent organizational skills
- To have excellent hospitality skills and a sense of humor with plenty of energy
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, such as health and safety
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the benefits you can enjoy as a permanent member of staff include:
- Friends and Family rates in all properties within the group (Lancaster London, Landmark London and K-West Hotel and Spa)
- 50% Discount on Food and Beverage in all outlets
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- 28 days paid holiday per year
To apply for the role of Shift Engineer please send your CV and cover letter with salary expectations via the 'Apply Now' Button below
Please note that due to the volume of applicants, only candidates successfully shortlisted for the first stage of the interview process will be contacted
We look forward to hearing from you!