Old Thorns is a luxury four-star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars, a championship golf course.
We we are looking for a full time Bar Assistant to join our Sports Bar Team.
- To welcome and serve our guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
You will be available to work flexible hours on a full time basis Monday to Sunday. Our Sports Bar is open from 6:30am until 12:00pm so you must be able to work shifts between these hours.
We offer a competitive salary, training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, pension and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Apply for Bar Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly