Assistant Financial Controller - Wimbledon
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Financial Controller, Hotel Du Vin, Wimbledon
£17,000 Generous Company Benefits, Training & Development
Part Time Position- 30 hours per week over 5 days.
Be part of the winning formula. As Financial Controller in a Hotel Du Vin you will control the accounting for all departments within the hotel.
You will be required to take responsibility for payroll administration, managing daily income and costs, profit and loss production. As Assistant Financial Controller you will be expected to liaise with other Heads of Department within the hotel and the Reception and Nights team with regards to night audit, cash handling, billing and payment practices.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in finance in a similar sized property. The ideal Assistant Financial Controller will have excellent communication skills, be a team player and enjoy a hand's on role. Experience within a hospitality background is beneficial as well as experience using SAP accounting system and Opera.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Interested? Click Apply Now