Barista - Stratford upon Avon
Barista - Boston Tea Party
Stratford upon Avon
Situated on the busiest street in town, this quirky, funky old school building is definitely Stratford’s number one place to be. We have a unique team feeling and a unique team vibe, an unrivalled ‘je ne sais quoi’. Every day is differently challenging and enjoyable in equal measures, a real buzzing place to be
We're looking for a Barista to join our team in Stratford upon Avon.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As a Barista you will need to demonstrate these values daily by being flexible & working where the café needs you most to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as a great day at work for your team.
Our Baristas know how important the crop to cup journey is and therefore love working with such a high quality product. They can be as creative as they like and have been known to show off their skills at regional and national Barista competitions!
Please note that moustaches are not mandatory.
We want you to feel valued and we provide amazing training (including the professional SCA qualification) so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how. You’ll share passion and personality with our customers, so that they love BTP as much as we do.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of. After all our purpose is Making Things Better.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay & pay progression linked to your training, skill & contribution •Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours
• Observation led training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Leadership development for current and potential managers • Internationally recognised Specialty Coffee Association qualifications
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community
Apply for Barista - Stratford upon Avon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly