FRONT OF HOUSE, Glanwydden nr. Llandudno
The Queen’s Head is a charming and charismatic foodie pub nestled in the quaint village of Glanwydden near Llandudno.
We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hard working bar/waiting on staff to join us. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred and roles will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
If you or anyone you know has a passion for food, drink and excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from them.
HOURS OF WORK
Part-time work available. Evenings and weekend work required.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience and skills + tips + company discounts + employee benefits
The company, Stange & Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and are passionate about food, and enjoy working with people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% off for close family and friends at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
If you are interested in joining our team then please email your CV and covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning and anything else that you think we might be interested in to Sonia Brownson using the APPLY button, or post it to: The Queen’s Head, Glanwydden, LL31 9JP. Or if you just want a chat to find out more information please pop into the pub and ask for Sonia.