Reservations Sales Agent - London
Reservations Sales Agent - Royal Garden Hotel, London
We are currently looking for a Reservations Sales Agent to join our Reservations Team at the Royal Garden Hotel.
The Royal Garden Hotel is a five red star hotel comprising of 394 bedrooms. The hotel is located on Kensington High Street in easy walking distance to Kensington Palace and Hyde Park.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answers telephones and emails in a timely manner.
- Receives and confirms guest reservations made for/by clients over the telephone, email or by fax.
- Prepares reservations, cancellations and amendments for updating & input.
- Enters telephone bookings directly into the system.
- Allocates rooms as specified in the training manual.
- Checks availability on a regular basis and aware of competitor selling status.
- Maximises room revenue by up-selling higher category accommodation and being aware of special promotions.
- Is familiar with Hotel breakfast rates, corporate rates, discounts, special rates, promotional rates and packages.
- Checks all correspondence has been replied to in accordance with clients instructions and within 24 hours
- Files correspondence efficiently.
- Up-sell outlets including Restaurants, Bars and The Health Club
The ideal candidate for the Reservations Sales Agent role must have recent experience in handling hotel reservations, preferably gained in a similar establishment. You will need to have very strong administrative skills, be computer literate in Microsoft Office and have strong typing skills, minimum 35 wpm. Knowledge of Opera is an asset.
We are looking for a professional individual, who has the ability to build strong relationships. You need to be a strong communicator and an active listener and demonstrate a diplomatic approach when dealing with enquiries. You must have great organisational skills and be able to work unsupervised.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate a pleasant, friendly, professional telephone manner. Strong written and spoken English is essential as well as sound numerical skills. You must be familiar with London’s hospitality market.
If you are interested in this position and are entitled to work in the UK, please send us a copy of your CV and cover-letter. If you require any special assistance with your application or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Human Resources team.
Please note: We endeavour to respond to the majority of applications, however, if you do not receive a response within three weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Reservations Sales Agent - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly