Bookings & Administration Assistant - Milton Keynes
Bookings & Administration Assistant
Oakgrove / Tattenhoe and Community Sites, Milton Keynes
30 Hours per week
£8.00 per hour (depending on age and experience)
We are looking for a dedicated and thorough member of staff to act as the facility’s Bookings and Administration Assistant.
Based at Oakgrove / Tattenhoe and Community Sites, Milton Keynes your primary role will be the booking contact for customer block and occasional bookings for the leisure centre and community facilities that Hertsmere Leisure operate locally, ensuring high customer standards and adherence to our bookings systems.
The ideal candidate will be hard working and customer focused, with a working knowledge of computer applications and general administration duties. The ability to work accurately and communicate in a clear and precise manner are essential.
The hours of this post are flexible through normal office hours.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Apply for Bookings & Administration Assistant - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly