Customer Assistant(Nights) - Belfast
Shift pattern Days From time To time Sun 22:00:00 07:00:00 Mon 22:00:00 07:00:00
- Due to Health and Safety, this role requires you to be 18 or over
- Please note, you application mustbe completed including your Right to Work check within 7 days of the closing date.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Its your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.