Public Areas Night Cleaner - London
Public Areas Night Cleaner - The Stafford London Hotel
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first class service skills then this may be the place for you.
Why join the team at The Stafford London?
Be Our Guest Programme for our new team members. This includes:
- Complimentary dinner for two at our award winning restaurant The Game Bird after a successful 3 month probationary period
- Complimentary one night stay at The Stafford after one year of service
- 50% discount in our food & beverage outlets
- £100 guest room rate for team members
Reward and Recognition Programme, including:
- Team Member Referral Scheme
- Access to over 200+ discounts and deals via Perkbox
- Employee of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year
- Core Values Champion prize giveaways
- Stafford Legacy Club - long service awards
- Quarterly Social Events
- Winter & Summer Social Events
- Company pension plan
- Comprehensive onboarding programme for our newest team members
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wellness Programmes
- All Team Communication Meetings
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
About the Role:
You will be responsible to ensure that the public areas and other designated areas are cleaned and maintained to the standards as set by the hotel.
As a Night Cleaner you will work 40 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
- To clean and maintain daily assigned areas according to set standards and procedures and the daily work schedule
- Report damages and malfunctions to the Night Manager
- Recommend areas in need of deep cleaning to Line Manager
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair as per hotel standards
- Store equipment in appropriate storage areas
- Report any unusual behaviours/activities to Supervisor
- Maintain detailed knowledge of hotel daily activities in order to assist with guest inquiries
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the hotel, public areas, rest rooms and surroundings in order to assist guests
- Report and submit lost and found articles to superior immediately
- Comply with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy, and adhere to conduct, personal grooming and hygiene standards
Qualities we admire:
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and reliability
- A positive attitude
- Strives to deliver excellent service
- Team players
Sound like you? Apply, and we will contact you!