Night Porter - Solihull
Night Porter - Hogarths Solihull
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Night Porter.
The ideal candidate must be able to interact with our guests, have the ability to communicate effectively and ensuring that all guests’ needs are met at all times. You will also be required to support the operations team by moving stock and equipment around the hotel, preparing and dismantling room set ups. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to offer the highest level of customer service.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing front desk assistance to guests by telephone or in person, for any enquiries or problems they may have
- Preparing and presenting any night time room service that is required.
- Being thoroughly familiar with fire and emergency alarm systems, and knowing the exact procedure to be such an event.
- Ensuring the security of the building undertaking the security and fire checks throughout the night.
- Maintaining cleanliness of public areas including public toilets.
- Projecting a smart and professional image at all times by adhering to the rules regarding grooming, wearing of uniform and maintaining high levels of personal hygiene.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can multi task effectively, be enthusiastic and positive in their nature and have a willingness to learn.
Shift times are 11pm – 7am, previous experience is essential for this role
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Night Porter - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly