Assistant Night Manager - London
Assistant Night Manager - The Ned London
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 250 bedrooms, 10 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are what people should come to expect when they visit us and our success will depend on your willingness to go that extra mile. We’re building a great team, and everyone will have the opportunity to learn and grow their skills.
We are looking for an experienced, engaged and passionate Assistant Night Manager to deliver exceptional guest service throughout the night shift at The Ned.
Excellent, above and beyond style of service is the foundation of everything you do. You will have exceptional people skills, be confident with PC systems, have a passion for helping people and can think on your feet. You are great at multi-tasking and thinking outside the box. You are comfortable dealing with high profile guests from diverse backgrounds. You are a coach and mentor and have a track record of developing individuals.
If the above sounds like you and you have proven experience in delivering an amazing customer service, we would love to hear from you.
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Prior experience in 5 star luxury is preferable
• Pro-active and reliable
• Complaint handling
• Motivational and creates team spirit
• Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
• Basic understanding of hotel finance
• Prior experience working with Opera PMS / Knowcross
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned for accommodation, food, drink, spa and products
• Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in The Ned – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.