Reservations Agent - Restaurant & Bars
Restaurants & Bars Reservations Agent - London
Our Restaurant & Bars Reservations Team reinvent the traditional reservations experience to deliver a refreshing and personable interaction. Handling all reservation and event enquiries via telephone and email for our three amazing outlets, the team are no strangers to hard work! From Sea Containers Restaurant our all-day dining hub, to Dandelyan, the “World’s Best Cocktail Bar” and finally up to Rumpus Room, our verdant and glamourous rooftop bar – we’ve got the venue for any occasion.
Our Restaurant & Bars Reservations Supervisor, Foteini, is currently looking for a friendly and engaging F&B Reservations Agent with the passion and drive to kick-start an unforgettable Mondrian experience. If you thrive in a high-volume and fast paced work environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language is essential.
- Excellent telephone & email etiquette and the ability to confidently communicate with both guests and staff.
- A consistently positive and outgoing demeanour with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work a range of different shifts including weekends and public holidays where required.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or in a similar 4/5* hotel or venue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking and processing all restaurant and bar reservations via telephone and email, including large bookings and private functions.
- To ensure the outlets and kitchens are fully aware of all dietary requirements and special requests for bookings.
- Handle all guest requests, enquiries and complaints promptly and courteously, taking the necessary actions and following through to completion.
- To have a detailed knowledge of all hotel outlets, menus, opening times and special promotions.
- Knowledge of OpenTable, Opera PMS and Micros would be very beneficial.
Who are we?
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
OUR STAGE IS THE WORLD. OUR TIME IS NOW.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documentation may be required at interview stage. sbe is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, sbe provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Apply for Reservations Agent - Restaurant & Bars
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly