F&B Barback - London
F&B Barback - London
We are looking for passionate and energetic Barbacks to join our dynamic bar teams at Mondrian London! If you have high-volume hospitality experience or you’re looking to kick-start your career behind the bar, we’d love to hear from you!
The bars at Mondrian London lead where others follow. From Sea Containers where our island bar is the central hub of the restaurant, to Dandelyan, the “World’s Best Cocktail Bar” and finally up to Rumpus Room, our verdant and glamourous rooftop bar. Armed with a vast knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails, our bar teams are boundless in their energy, passion and drive to deliver seamless experiences for our discerning guests.
- Previous experience in a high volume hotel/ bar/ restaurant would be beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to work and multitask in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Confident in communicating with guests, colleagues and managers.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic demeanor, even on a bad day!
- You must be available to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends and public holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and check the bar area before, during and after service.
- Assist all guests arriving at the bar if required.
- Assist the Bartenders where required during service and support them during busy times.
- Have a basic knowledge of menu pairing and be able to recommend beverages to guests where required.
- Prepare the bar for service and ensure stock levels are always maintained.
- Ensure that all beverages are served with consistent high quality and presentation.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, guests and managers.
- Attend regular training sessions as instructed by the management team.
Who Are We?
We are a family of passionate individuals, committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. We are dedicated to training and development and provide our team with the tools to succeed in the future.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Full on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system.
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service).
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony, team activities and social events.
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms and F&B.
- Meals on duty and uniforms/ dry-cleaning provided.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work, Season ticket loan, Childcare vouchers and Pension.
OUR STAGE IS THE WORLD. OUR TIME IS NOW.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK to be eligible for this role. Documentation may be required at interview stage. sbe is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and incumbents are selected, placed, trained, compensated and promoted without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital, or disability or other classifications protected by applicable law. In addition, sbe provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
Apply for F&B Barback - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly