Nightshift Manager - Glasgow
Shift pattern Days From time To time Sun 22:00:00 07:00:00 Mon 23:30:00 07:00:00 Tue 22:00:00 07:00:00 Wed 22:00:00 07:00:00 Sat 22:00:00 07:00:00
Shift Pattern: Varies from day to day but are planned in advance
Becoming a manager in a Tesco Store gives you a driving role in Serving Britains Shoppers a Little Better Everyday.
Its a chance to put your skills, experience and instincts to the test; chasing opportunities, finding better ways of working and getting things just right for our customers.
Youll be a role model, helping colleagues to know and love our products and services, involving everyone in community projects and proving just how much we can achieve together. Youll get to grow your own team by spotting talent and giving them the feedback and support they need to be their best.
Well look to you to maximise sales, impact and presentation for your department, while making sure everything is safe and compliant, and everyones in the right place at the right time.
This role is what management should be; out of the office and leading from the front on the store floor with your colleagues and customers.
Do you have the attitude, aptitude and aspiration to be a great retail manager?
Its a role for those who love retail but above all we need you to put people at the heart of everything you do. You will be:
- Talking to colleagues, to share and encourage new ideas and best practice
- Being warm and welcoming, taking time to recognise and listen to others
- Building a strong team spirit and a network of relationships that stretches beyond the store
Our best and most inspiring leaders have a natural ability to:
- Looking ahead and seizing opportunities
- Acting quickly to do whats right for colleagues and customers
- Thriving on change and leading people through it together
Knowing how to be at your best and exceeding expectations