Assistant Manager - Bristol
Assistant Manager - Boston Tea Party
We're looking for an Assistant Manager's to join our teams in Bristol.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As an Assistant Manager you will need to demonstrate these values daily, by being flexible & working where the café needs you most in order to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as great day at work for your team.
We’re not just looking for any old manager, but someone who wants to run their own business – whether a Boston Tea Party or their own café.
If you want to progress your career within hospitality and to work for a Company that values managers who want to put their own stamp on things and get involved in their local community, as well as driving a really successful business that serves some of the best food and drink in the country (in our opinion!), then you’rethe type of person that we are looking for.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We want you to feel valued and we provide great training, so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community