Membership Sales Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Sales Consultant to work for an exclusive, independent, high-end boutique members health club in the heart of Notting Hill.
The perfect candidate will love speaking to a variety of different people, communicate with passion and enthusiasm as well as being a great listener to be able to identify prospects needs.
With uncapped commission youll be well rewarded for your hard work as well as having fun in the process.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Sales experience is essential, preferably in a health and fitness environment
- A passion for health and fitness
- A proven track record for consistently hitting monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- The ability to use knowledge of health and fitness to sell the benefits of personal training
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls relating to all aspects of the sales process
Touring prospective members
- Ensuring sales targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Working closely with Sales Manager to ensure all duties are carried out professionally
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly sales activity reports
- Be proactive and create self-generated leads.
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis
- Managing sales database
- Maintaining good relationships with corporate leads and establishing new links