Sales and Customer Service Representative - London
Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative - London
TRX is a global training brand that has created two functional training methods that are redefining the fitness industry! We support those methods with innovative training tools, commercial and consumer fitness equipment, cutting edge workout programs and professional education. Our mission is to enable you to MOVE BETTER so you can be your BEST!
We are looking for an Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative to generate new leads, grow sales pipeline, and assist in account management and growth for the TRX sales managers in the UK. As the front-line between TRX and prospective commercial business this position will follow-up on inbound inquiries from marketing and demand generation activities, and will proactively prospect into target accounts, and close sales in their designated region. In addition to lead generation and qualification, this person will provide some operational support. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, personable, and motivated individual to begin a sales career with one of the premier companies in the sports and fitness industry.
- Meet a quota of qualified sales opportunities
- Expertly qualify inbound inquiries from demand generation activities and website visits
- Proactively prospect into target accounts and work with Sales Managers to establish a territory penetration strategy
- Extract competitive information through online research and conversations with prospects
- Manage a sales pipeline and close business in their territories
- Use CRM tools to manage accounts and build strategies around outbound communication and sales campaigns
- Provide feedback to marketing on sales tools, prospect intelligence and results from campaign follow up
- Assist in order entry/comp shipments, inter-office coordination, logistics/shipping questions, and miscellaneous support tasks.
- Provide a premium customer service to our UK customers
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years professional experience, ideally in a sales role
- High level of organization, prioritization and problem solving
- Experience with using CRM (NetSuite preferred)
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team and in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong phone and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Gmail.
Apply for Sales and Customer Service Representative - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly