Customer Experience Support - London
Customer Services Consultant - London
Are you a passionate and committed about customer service? Do you have a passion for swimming, it’s benefits and the development of young people?
Swimming Nature are currently looking for a customer service consultant to work in an industry leading provider of Swimming tuition based in the heart of the West London.
As a customer service member, you will be customer focused and instrumental with not only retaining business but also up selling. The role will provide training in customer service and company specific procedures.
- Ensuring you are the direct link between all instructor/customer communications
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers and go above and beyond to resolve any matters that may arise.
- Ensure all Inbound/Outbound Calls, Web Chat, Emails (Tickets) are answered within the set SLA’s
- Monitor Scheduling, including occupancy and efficiency within our Flow System, identifying needs to create courses for business demands.
- Effectively communicate any cancellations of lessons to parents, promptly with relevant SMS/Email & ensure follow up communications are carried out.
- Support retention & marketing campaign initiatives within the agreed follow up the time frame.
- Ensure all interactions are accurately recorded within our database system.
- Ensure good communication between Swimming Instructors/Coordinators and Regional Managers.
- Work towards common goals and support the business in relation to increasing student growth for venues.
- We are keen to talk to candidates who have a minimum of 1 years sales and customer service experience.
- Ability to understand and follow sales & customer service processes and systems is essential for this role.
- We are looking for candidates who have extensive administration experience and skills, excellent attention to detail as well as someone who has the ability and desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- The ability to build strong relationships, and to have first class interpersonal and communication skills is key.
- We are looking for a high achieving individual who is ambitious, career focused and wants to join a high performance team.
- The position is a Monday to Friday 9-6 pm based role with occasional weekend work.
To apply, please send us your CV with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit within the Swimming Nature team.
Apply for Customer Experience Support - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly