Turndown Assistant - Alexandria
Seasonal Turndown Assistant - Loch Lomond Golf Club, Alexandria
Hours: Variable shift pattern (Mon-Sun 5pm- 10.30pm)
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate with Excellent Benefits & Perks
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, hard working and conscientious individuals to join our Housekeeping Turndown Team. We are interested in people who take pride in their work, who can follow instruction and communicate openly, whilst maintaining a keen eye for attention to detail.
The work that the Turndown Team undertakes can be quite physical and they operate in a very busy environment so we are looking for team members who can cope with a demanding workload whilst always maintaining the extremely high standards set by our Housekeeping Management. You must be happy to comply with our strict company dress and appearance policy and must be able to listen effectively and follow instructions as well as being trustworthy and discrete.
You will be asked to work as part of a team as well as being able to use your own initiative and work individually.
You will be expected to work anything from 1 shift per week up to 5 shifts per week, depending on the needs of the business. Starting time is Mon- Sun 5.30pm – 10.30pm, the length of shifts will vary dependant on the levels of business.
- Provide a professional evening turndown service within Loch Lomond Golf Club, ensuring beds are turned down to Loch Lomond Golf Club standards and remaking beds if necessary
- Replenish supplies in rooms and areas as required
- Be courteous and helpful at all times to members and guests within the Club
- Check status of housekeeping turndown sheet with Reception to ensure member and guest needs are fulfilled
- Keep in radio contact with Reception throughout the shift to ensure any requests can be met in a timely manner
- Deal with any turndown or laundry requests made directly from members or guests
- Clean bathroom and toilet areas as required
- Collect used linen from areas
- Dispose of all waste in line with our waste management policy
- Provide laundry service for Spa
- Drive company vehicles
- Ensure company vehicles are parked and secured at the end of your shift and store keys appropriately
- Applicants must hold a full drivers licence and you must be able to get to the golf club on your own accord without relying on public transport due to our rural location
- You must be available to work from April to January, including Hogmanay and 1st January.
- You must have a high degree of flexibility with regards to shifts that can be worked.
A CV must be attached for your application to be considered
Enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including uniform, meals, golf, Spa, gratuities and social clubs.