Service Centre Agent - London
Service Centre Agent - Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
We currently have a vacancy for a Telephone/ Service Centre Agent joining our team.
It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La: someone with an eye for detail and the skills to perform. Someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
We are diverse, warm and caring but also demanding, dynamic and innovative.
As with every property in the group, Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London, will operate on a simple yet powerful philosophy of Shangri-La hospitality from warm, caring people.
The uniquely Asian view of service at this luxury hotel in London embodies the core values of respect, helpfulness, courtesy, sincerity and humility. These qualities have been the cornerstone of the Shangri-La success.
Under the Guidance of the Telephone/Service Centre Manager the Telephone/Service Centre Agent is responsible for all the activities of the Guest Service Centre and telephone operations, including answering all incoming calls to the hotel, helping guests with telephone enquiries and basic clerical tasks.
The Telephone/Service Centre Associate will be responsible for the delivery of consistently high standards that upheld our values of humility, courtesy, respect, helpfulness, sincerity and selflessness.
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to convey complex instructions clearly by telephone
- Advance working knowledge of the most common Microsoft applications
- Relevant experience in a Five star hotel
- Working knowledge of switchboard systems (ALCATEL, AVAYA or similar)
- Ability to troubleshoot basic IT issues
Our proposition to you
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exciting array of benefits:
- Shangri-La Staff Rates at our luxury properties worldwide
- One paid Volunteer Day per year
- Pension contribution
- Personal development via Shangri-La Academy, online Harvard Management programme and other external courses
- Regular social celebrations
- One free duty meal per shift
- Laundering of your uniform free of charge
- Discount in our F&B outlets
- Shard Card and Deal Card (discounts at variety of businesses in the area)
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers (if applicable )
- Opportunity to grow and develop with Shangri-La, locally or worldwide
…..to mention only a few!
We believe that with the right attitude, anything is possible at Shangri-La and we will invest heavily in your training, offering a variety of programmes for all levels!
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send us your CV!