Spa Therapist - Buckinghamshire
Spa Therapist - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Spa Therapist to join the Spa team at Stoke Park.
As a Spa Therapist you will assist in the running of Stoke Park Spa on a day to day basis whilst ensuring a consistently high standard of treatments and customer service and making sure AA 5 Red Star Standards are followed at all times.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- To be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 and have previous spa experience
- To carry out all treatments to the standard required and as booked in by the reception team
- To work to objectives and targets set by your line manager
- To work in a professional manner with clients and colleagues for a 5 Red Star business
- To follow all standards operating procedures for the Spa
- To attend staff meetings when required
- To be knowledgeable in products and treatments used within the Spa and attend training courses internally and externally when required
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To be aware of your responsibilities for fire prevention and Health and Safety
- To ensure that personal standards of presentation are of the highest quality, ie; hair tied back, clean and pressed uniform, discreet make up, discreet jewelry, clean shoes, short nails and no polish
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Therapist retail commission Scheme
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
The role will be for 40 hours a week to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.