Telecoms Operator - London
Telecoms Operator - London
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as a Telecoms Operator for an international brand that is world-renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserve.
St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London is a quiet masterpiece , Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites & Residences is a 5 star including three restaurants, Michelin-starred Quilon, two bars, a state-of-the-art gym and wellness centre, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate provides the discerning luxury traveller with a suite experience that will make your stay in London genuinely special.
Benefits of the Telecoms Operator role
- Ten complimentary nights inc: breakfast worldwide in Taj Hotels (dependant on contract), 50% discount on F&B and SPA within hotels in the Taj Group
- 25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre, the hotel SPA
- The Telecoms Operator will be a member of our life insurance and pension scheme
- Chair massage, Chiropody treatments and Yoga
- Associate Introduction scheme
- Associate Social Events
- Uniform and meals on duty
Telecoms Operator - our expectation
Maintaining a consistently high standard of operation and customer service within the department, and ensuring that all communications relating to the Hotel, both internal and external, are handled promptly and efficiently with the appropriate follow-up and coordination in accordance with Brand Standards.
The ideal candidate for Telecoms Operator will:
- Ensure prompt and accurate attention to all requests, as well as their efficient monitoring and follow up, in order to serve the guest in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure the Telecoms Manager is kept fully aware of all feedback from customers, team members and other departments in order to maintain the highest service standards.
- Ensure that you attend Communications meetings, scheduled Training Sessions and development courses.
- Pro-actively promoting teamwork within the department and the hotel through effective communication and coordination with colleagues.
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
If this sounds like the perfect role; we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Telecoms Operator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly