Cost Controller - London
Cost Controller - Ennismore London
We’re looking for a Cost Controller to join the team at Ennismore. Ennismore is a global hospitality group, whose growing portfolio includes several The Hoxton properties, the Scottish Landmark Gleneagles and a number of well-regarded, stand-alone restaurants. As Cost Controller you’d join our Finance team, which is pivotal to our continued success and profitability; reporting to the Finance Manager, you’ll support the day-to-day operations in Accounting, particular for our F&B teams.
With our start up mentality, we tend to all get stuck in where needed, but here’s an overview of how we see the role:
- Follow overall cost control procedures, and create new procedures where needed
- Help our teams stay compliant with documentation/authorisation processes
- Record F&B costs into the General Ledger System, keeping costings up to date, process F&B accruals
- Manage and record goods deliveries, carry out weekly stock takes and evaluating potentials, monitoring F&B inventories to increase inventory turnover
- Maintain MyInventory purchase system and ensure all items are up to date; monitor manual PO Tracker, where MyInventory is not available
- Monitor F&B and Kitchen trackers for accuracy
- Track Voids/No Sales and Wastage, assist our teams to reduce where possible
- Be our Micros Champion and Super User, ensuring Micros databases are accurately managed
- Review all cash/credit card differences daily with managers; ensure outlets revenue is reconciled fully each day
- Participate in month-end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock and other tasks
- Helping with, and maintaining purchasing agreements
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in Finance & Accounting in the F&B industry; specific experience in F&B operations within Hotels would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Opera & Micros would be a plus. This role will need an Excel pro
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with laser-sharp attention to detail; you're comfortable handling and analysing information coming from a variety of sources
- A strong customer service focus with a commitment towards delivering results. You don't have to be told what to do, but take ownership of and pride in your work. You're proactive when it comes to problems and always see tasks through to the end
- Willingness to take on duties outside of your direct remit – with our start up culture and the nature of the team we often get stuck in and work together, and on occasion you will find yourself working with demands and ad-hoc duties that might be new. Humility and a collaborative outlook will go a long way
- Enthusiasm, confidence and warmth; you like working in an environment where things move and flex, where a can-do attitude is key
- You see your role as that of supporting and partnering the business; you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun with it along the way
Founded by Sharan Pasricha, Ennismore is a global hospitality company and curator of unique properties and experiences. Headquartered in London, the group is part developer, part operator and part in-house creative studio.
We began our story with the Hoxton hotels, disrupting the hotel model by proving that high quality experience and style would not need to be sacrificed for value. Since then our portfolio has grown to include the Scottish landmark Gleneagles, several stand-alone restaurants in London, the continued expansion of the Hoxton in the UK, Europe and the US, and the upcoming launch of a highly affordable yet equally stylish budget hotel brand, NoCo.
Ennismore is an exciting experience to be part of. We're a growing and ambitious group of people, who are always looking to create experiences that inspire discovery, to do more things that are, simply put, fun.
Apply for Cost Controller - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly