Sous Chef - Newport
Sous Chef - The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
Looking for the next big step in your career? Then continue reading …
- Do you want to be part of an award winning culinary team and world renowned resort?
- Are you a chef that has flare and a creative nature?
- Can you make a real difference?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified Sous Chef to assist in running one of our six restaurants at the Celtic Manor Resort.
Our reputation is built on exceptional service, outstanding hospitality and exceeding expectations, all of which depend on the outstanding personalities, performance and professionalism of our exceptional team of people.
We are constantly evolving with new projects and developments, providing a fantastic working environment with endless opportunities for hard-working, talented individuals. We take the same approach to our ever-expanding team of people, investing in their learning and development, nurturing their skills and talents and providing them with every opportunity to grow including the chance to cross-train and work across a broad range of departments.
As Sous Chef you will be standards driven, strive for perfection and have a genuine drive and ambition. You will be expected to continue the food concept development and produce cuisine of exceptional quality and appearance.
We are expecting candidates to demonstrate:
- Experience in a quality food service establishment
- A hands-on approach
- Relevant Food Hygiene qualification
We offer competitive salaries and excellent staff benefits including uniform, free meal whilst on duty, staff accommodation and generous discounts throughout the Resort including hotel accommodation, golf, spa treatments and hair salon, leisure membership, golf and spa retail shops.
Why not join a thriving environment and become part of a successful team!
- Up to £1,200 extra per year can be earned from service charge!
- Discounts throughout the Resort including Hotel Accommodation and Leisure Membership (Up to 50% Discount)
- 28 holidays per year (Increases with Service)
- Social club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Group Pension Scheme
- Free meals on duty