Lifestyle Consultant - Hampshire
Lifestyle Consultant - Spirit Health Club, Hampshire
Area/Department: Spirit Health Club
Reports to: Spirit Club Manager
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Spirit Club Manager or designate and within the limits of Spirit Club policies and procedures, responsible to ensure the highest standard of Customer Care and Services at all time.
- Promotes the desired work culture around the brand ethos.
- Spirit Club Manager, Deputy Club Manager, Hotel General Manager, Members of Club, Hotel Guests.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To assist in the promotion of the Spirit Health Club by being involved in promotional activities such as showing round prospective Club members.
- Assist in the sales of accessories in the club.
- To assist in the compilation of weekly figures and detailed comments.
- To take responsibility for stock control accounting systems.
- To take responsibility for cashing up
- To maintain the cleanliness of the club at all times
- Maintain member portfolio records to Spirit Health Club standards.
- Ensure that closes liaison is maintained between the member, their screening assessment, programme and if appropriate the member’s GP.
- Assist in the organisation of appropriate seminars, advice sheets and contacts in Lifestyle areas.
- To assume total responsibility of the Club in the absence of the Deputy Club Manager and Club Manager or as designated.
- To maintain the appropriate attitude and physique to reflect and promote the image of Spirit Health Club
- Comply with Spirit and hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook.
- Comply with company grooming and uniform standards.
- Comply with timekeeping and attendance policies.
- Actively participate in training and development programmes and maximise opportunities for self development.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards to include:-
- Being attentive to guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
- Understand and anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the health club industry/hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
- Be able to promote the health club/hotel products and services.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all health clubs in your region.
Health Safety & Security
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety.
- Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of your line manager.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the pool and spa in relation to those standards as given in the Maintenance / Pool & Spa Manuals; assume responsibility in the absence of the Deputy Club Manager and Club Manager.
- Comply with the company corporate code of conduct at all times.
- Familiarise yourself with the company vision and values which link to our model of desired behaviours that we expect all employees to display.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
- Desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
The above is designed to help you in the understanding of your role and is not intended to be a definitive list of your duties, as flexibility in meeting company and guests needs is required by all employees.