Assistant Manager - Brighton
Assistant Manager - POLPO Brighton
POLPO is a Venetian bàcaro - a humble restaurant serving simple but authentic food all freshly prepared on-site, paired with young Italian wines & classic Italian aperitivo cocktails.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to support & work closely with the General Manager, leading & developing our small, close-knit team at POLPO Brighton.
This is what working for POLPO looks like:
- No staff uniform - we encourage you to let your individuality shine!
- Up to 50% discount on all POLPO Ltd restaurants
- Benefits platform offering discounts on restaurants, gym memberships, holidays and more via Perkbox membership for all staff
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme after 3 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – where you can earn up to £300 to work with your friends
- Work incentives with amazing prizes such as trips abroad to Italy
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- Weekly in-house training sessions & supplier masterclasses
- Regular trips to producers, distilleries & suppliers
- Competitive salary dependent on experience, with tronc
- Staff meals are provided daily, and a beer or glass of wine at the end of the night
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our senior managers & Head Office team have been promoted from within
The Ideal POLPO Person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Enjoys managing, supporting and developing an effective & skilled team
- Has experience in a similar role in a busy restaurant & excellent hospitality skills. You must enjoy looking after people!
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We opened our first restaurant in September 2009 to immediate acclaim and we have since opened eight restaurants across London and Brighton.
There is potential for further career progression within this growing company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly