We’re looking for a Leisure Attendant to join the team at Elevation Health Club within Old Thorns Hotel.
Old Thorns is a four star hotel resort offering a wide range of accommodation, Health Club, Spa, Restaurants & Bars, Championship Golf Course, 4 event rooms and a full conference suite with 9 conference rooms. We host a wide range of events and offer a diverse and vibrant working environment. Old Thorns is a 2-minute drive from the A3 and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth.
Providing an integral service for our members. You’ll get the freedom to interact with people from all walks of life, making a difference and representing your Health Club.
- To ensure that the Health Club facilities are maintained to the highest standards
- Customer service; actively seek customer feedback and make improvements
- Recording all cleaning duties and tasks on relevant checklists to maintain the company standard.
- Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning substances and materials
Knowledge/skills & Experience:
- Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to multi task & work unsupervised.
- Effective communication skills and works well within a team
Normal Hours of Work:
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies'
(05:30am - 08:30am), 'lates' (16:30 – 21:30pm) Monday to Friday, and weekends (07:00 – 10:00) and
(15:00 – 19:00).
What we offer:
We’ll support you in your role with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
- Free Health Club Membership
- Company discounts for you and your family
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.