Chef De Partie - Edinburgh
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef De Partie – Tigerlily, Edinburgh
Tigerlily is the Capital’s most talked-about boutique hotel, bar and restaurant.
A stylish and contemporary award-winning bar and restaurant with infamous cocktail menu (with over 150 concoctions) and moreish seasonal menus, and come the weekend we become one of the liveliest venues in the capital. Our beautiful Georgian building houses 33 stylish suites and bedrooms, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features.
Situated on Edinburgh’s George Street, Tigerlily boasts a central location close to the city’s key attractions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated CDP to take the next step in their career working in one of Scotland`s award winning restaurant groups.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
- Managing your own section under the guidance of senior management
- Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
- Supervising training of junior members of staff.
- Daily Stock Control ordering.
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues etc.
Chef de Partie Skill Requirements:
- Have Chef de Partie/ Junior Sous experience in a similarly high quality operation.
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Holidays: 28 days holiday per annum
We offer a competitive rate of pay, career development opportunities, personal development and a friendly, social working environment.
Apply for Chef De Partie - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly