Sales & Membership Manager - London
Sales & Membership Manager / Duty Manager - Fitness Space Surrey Quays, London
Fitness Space Surrey Quays is looking for an exceptional Sales & Membership Manager to join our team. Fitness Space is a boutique gym concept created by former Olympic 400m athlete Tim Benjamin, focused on providing members a supportive, service orientated environment to achieve their goals. Fitness Space offers a premium results-driven membership in an unintimidating environment.
The role will be diverse, but include the following responsibilities:
- Growing lead generation
- Supporting the GM in improving the lead-conversion rate
- Delivering & tracking weekly sales
- Presenting a weekly sales report
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a face-to-face sales position with a proven sales record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook and a relevant lead-tracking / CRM system.
- Knowledge and experience in using market tools appropriate to the role
- Possess a friendly, unintimidating & polite manner, suitable for a high-end, boutique studio
- REPS Level 3 Personal Training qualification not essential, but may be beneficial as there is the potential to deliver commissioned Personal Training Off-Shift
- We will be a small team of up to 5 members of staff, so personality, ambition & team work are essential to the role.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for you to be involved in a new, fast growing franchise.
Fitness Space offers a highly competitive salary and commission structure creating sustainable, mutually beneficial working relationships.
40 hours per week in a structured shift pattern.
If you feel you fit the profile of a Fitness Space team member and wish to apply for the position, please send a covering letter and CV and apply below.