Aparthotel Receptionist - Covent Garden London
RECEPTIONIST - London
Hello you, yes you! You are looking for a job, but not any job; you are receptionist, but not any receptionist. You are awesome and you know it, the guest love you, the team respect you. You are the responsible person on duty, because you own it!
You walk guest to a room dancing, explain the facilities graciously (maybe singing) because we are different.
Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity – Strand is the company flagship Aparthotel, we are surrounded by technology and a bunch of fun people. This is your opportunity to be part of an opening team in central London.
We’re glad you found us, now apply for our Receptionist role if you also:
- Welcome brilliantly, every guest, every time at all times
- Can explain GDS and the importance of Trip Advisor. We will test you
- Prefer a tablet to a desktop
- ‘Challenge’ is one of your favourite words
- Run up the stairs and down and around
- Live, sleep, breathe 100% guest satisfaction
- Truly understand what ‘follow up’ means
- You are there for the guest, regardless the request
- Provide accurate directions to Piccadilly Circus. Or Brighton
- Intelligently discuss food, sport and latest news, all while remembering the guest name and minibar items
- You enjoy writing a handover
- Identify your favourite corporate guest, coz you brought him/her in
- Your creativity is natural and appreciate everyone ideas
- Emails, emails, emails
- Don’t leave until the job is finished
- Are humble and lead by example
- You jump up from bed every morning looking forward to your next shift. Truly
Finished ticking the Wilde boxes? Great, now get in touch by replying to the following questions and send us your phenomenal CV.
Name your current favourite new apart hotel opening in 2018, and tell us why you like it.
Tell us what makes the perfect guest journey. And what makes you just the right person to be our next Receptionist?
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be required to work shifts covering weekends and if and when necessary cover night shifts.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.