Membership Sales Associate - London
Membership Sales Associate - Bromley
FULL TIME and PART TIME AVAILABLE
Compensation = Hourly + Bonuses
Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organisation with 700+ locations open in the US and Canada and over 400+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. We are currently seeking qualified Membership Sales Associates at our studio locations in Bromley.
At Orangetheory Fitness, we often refer to the Sales Associate role as Program Specialists or “Orange Ambassadors.” We use Program Specialist because we do not promote “selling” Orangetheory Fitness, our goal is to share an experience with our customers. We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program that delivers results. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
The Membership Sales Associate role assists in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximising workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
PLEASE APPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND AN INTERVIEW