Back of House Manager - Edinburgh
Back of House Manager – Tigerlily, Edinburgh
Montpeliers (Edinburgh) Limited is a leading restaurant, bar, club and hotel collection based in Scotland. With seven venues across Edinburgh, our design driven establishments are recognised for leading the way in style, service and quality of offer.
Over the last twenty years we’ve picked up many awards for outstanding levels of service, quality and operational expertise. We’ve also featured in top publications including The New York Times, Conde Naste Traveller and Red Magazine (to name but a few).
We pride ourselves in exceeding customer expectations and we’re dedicated to setting new standards in the hospitality industry. We achieve this by recruiting, training and developing only the very best staff.
At Montpeliers we offer a challenging yet fun training programme which includes advanced bar skills workshops and Management development programmes.
But it’s not all work and no play, our venues in Edinburgh are also fantastic for meeting new people and making new friends! Excellent staff benefits, incentives and tip earning are just some things you can look forward to.
We use Flow Online Training modules as part of our award winning staff training. Each training module has a final, certificated exam and on completion, staff can download essential product knowledge information which can be used as a source of ongoing reference.
Tigerlily is the Capital’s most talked-about boutique hotel, bar and restaurant.
A stylish and contemporary award-winning bar and restaurant with infamous cocktail menu (with over 150 concoctions) and moreish seasonal menus, and come the weekend we become one of the liveliest venues in the capital. Our beautiful Georgian building houses 33 stylish suites and bedrooms, effortlessly marrying contemporary style with original features.
Situated on Edinburgh’s George Street, Tigerlily boasts a central location close to the city’s key attractions.
We are looking for a talented Back of House Manager to join our team in a duel role between Tigerlily and Lulu
This is an operational position, primarily focused on all back of house areas including all stores areas. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong organisational skills and team work whilst having the upmost attention to detail able to multi-task;
Back of House Manager Responsibilities:
- General stores duties including supervision of all deliveries for both Tigerlily and Lulu
- Stock rotations and controls
- Processing and completions of all ordering using procurement system
- Assisting with all H&S audit compliance
- Responsible for BOH cleanliness including cellars and bin stores
- Beer line cleaning
Back of House Manager Skill Requirements:
- Strong organisational skills, can work to own initiative, willingness to take on additional tasks and responsibility as necessary
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Computer literate
- Previous experience with Procure Wizard procurement & Shield Yourself H&S audit programmes would be an advantage, however full training will be offered on in-house systems
- Fluent in English
We offer a competitive rate of pay, benefits package and a friendly social working environment and development opportunities.