Pre Sale Manager - Nationwide
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pre Sale Manager - Nationwide
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico.
Role and Responsibilities
As Pre-Sale Co Manager your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Pre-Sale Manager reports directly to Head Of Development Your reporting line may change from time to time.
- Support the Area Manager and Club Manager with Pre sales Gant and implementation.
- Responsible for the Pre-Sale Gant and implementation. Coordinates and ensures all tasks are completed.
- Create local marketing opportunities with corporate businesses such as supermarkets, shopping centre’s etc.
- Support CM’s & AM’s performance each day to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly targets are met.
- Be present and active in daily sales and marketing activity.
- Leading the team by exhibiting the MSG Life behaviours of Trust, Support, Enthusiasm & can do attitude.
- Create links with local council to build relationship and gain opportunities to promote business
- Locate suitable pre sales base to drive business from
- Ensure all H&S, Systems, Standards and procedures are set up prior to opening
- Assist in recruiting CM/AM and Group Ex & PT Teams
- Delivering 1 to 1’s with all CM’s & AM’s
- Personally conduct member inductions, to ensure that members are able to use the facilities in a safe manner.
- Ensure the site is ‘customer’ ready for opening day.
- Ensure that the overall cleanliness within Snap’s premises is of outstanding standards.
- Deal with prospects in a professional manner whilst showing them the facilities and assisting them with the joining process.
- Deal with any necessary administration and member issues which includes, but is not limited to, answering the telephone, returning messages left on the answering machine, report submission, responding to social media messages and responding to relevant e-mails.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times to both members and prospects.
- Responsible in ensuring that all H&S and HR policy and procedures as set out by company are adhered to and actioned.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies written in the Employee Handbook and Employee Safety Handbook are adhered to by yourself and upheld by the team.
- Manage Fitware and prospect engager on a daily basis
- Deliver all tasks set out by daily, weekly & monthly planner each and every day
- Project Management – Coordinates assigned task workflow, communicate changes and progress, completes projects on time.
Other duties will be required to meet the needs of the business
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- Minimum of 1 year’s managerial experience. Proven ability to deliver sales targets. Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
Apply for Pre Sale Manager - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly