Front of House / Service Team Role - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front of House / Service Team Role - Imperial Wharf, London
ONE LDN Imperial Wharf is a Premium gym with a wide range of studio classes. We deliver progressive training facilities at affordable prices. We strive to provide an unparalleled service to our members and do not compromise when hiring the very best.
Service Team Role
We are always looking for energetic, enthusiastic, customer focused individuals to join our front of house team. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude who will go above and beyond, if necessary, to look after the best interests of the club and its members.
You are responsible for the overall member experience, ensuring that all visitors to the club are welcomed and have a great visit every time. You ensure that the club is clean and maintained to a high level for operation and to deliver a premium service and facilities to our members and guests.
ONE LDN delivers unparalleled service levels to our members. We do not compromise on bringing in the very best instructors. We search the industry for the exceptional personal trainers and studio instructors, putting member experience at the forefront of our community. ONE LDN has aggressive expansion plans, with a methodology of developing and nurturing staff enabling them to become the management of the future.
- Meeting and greeting all members and guests to the club and creating a welcoming and friendly environment
- Know the product: the equipment, the timetable, the instructors, pricing etc.
- Create a rapport with our members
- Respond to enquiries via email, phone and in person in a timely manner
- Drive Membership Sales
- Sales Outreach e.g. leafletting and attending events
- Gym equipment: Tidying and clean the equipment as per the operations guide
- Towel Management: Ensuring a full stock of towels at reception for members and emptying the baskets of dirty towels
- Reporting maintenance requirements if you are unable to fix an issue
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the club: events, promotions, people
- Studio Management: handling class bookings, finding cover etc.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings
Apply for Front of House / Service Team Role - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly